Razor Adult Dirt Rocket MX650 Dirt Bike
Got an appetite for dirt? The Dirt Rocket MX650 is ready to rumble. This high-performance, electric-powered dirt bike comes equipped with Supercross-inspired styling, a high-torque motor and dual suspension.
Razor products have populated neighborhoods across the U.S., but they don't stop where the sidewalk ends. With the Dirt Rocket line, Razor introduced off-road rides for those who aren't afraid of the dirt. The Razor MX650 Dirt Rocket, is a high performance, electric powered dirt bike with authentic dirt bike frame geometry and Supercross-inspired styling.
With a high torque powerful 650W electric motor, large 16" and 14" pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer, Shatter proof plastic fairings and fenders, dual suspension and speeds up to 17 miles per hour, up to 40 minutes of continuous use, you'll be the king of the dirt hill. The MX650 can travel up to 10 miles on a single charge and hold a rider up to 220 pounds. With all of that and speeds up to 17mph, the MX650 leaves similar bikes in its dust!
- Max: 220lbs
- Age: 16+
- Product Weight: 98 lbs
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 56" x 24.5" x 36"
- 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system
- Battery charger included
- Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice
- Some assembly required
- Speeds up to 17mph
- Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Steel Construction
- Variable speed, high torque, chain driven motor
- Twist-grip acceleration control
- Hand operated dual disc brakes
- Large 16" front and 14" rear pneumatic tires
- Dual suspension and adjustable riser handlebars
- Double crown fork
- Retractable Kickstand
- Authentic dirt bike frame geometry
- Folding metal foot pegs
- Generates more power for uphill and off-road conditions
- Scaled down dirt bike design carries riders up to 220 lbs
- Supercross inspired design
- Battery charge time: 12 hours
From day one, Razor has focused on providing the very best riding experience, combining cutting-edge technology, high-quality materials and innovation to deliver products designed to suit riders’ evolving lifestyles. Founded in 2000, Razor quickly became an icon of American culture with the introduction of the now legendary A model kick scooter. The must-have item of the year, the A model continues to be an essential ride for anyone on the go.
Today, Razor offers a full line of award-winning products that inspire and excite riders around the globe. Influenced by our Southern California home, and rooted in popular action sports – from motocross and BMX, to snowboarding, skateboarding and surfing – Razor’s products embody the spirit of freedom and fun.